« We must take change by the hand or rest assuredly, change will take us by the throat. »
In a complex world
businesses need to think, organize themselves and act differently to gain a better understanding of the world around them.
- want to further your understanding of the strategies influencing your business environment;
- are trying to respond to issues relating to standards & norms;
- want to anticipate geopolitical impact on your business;
- want a clearer understanding of the Brussels maze.
- are keen to find out more about your competitors’ intentions;
- need to identify new entrants;
- need to map groups of actors and understand decision-making processes;
- want to assess potential targets to enhance your portfolio.
- want to introduce more strategic foresight and competitive intelligence into your organization;
- think that strategy is more about looking ahead to the future than extrapolating from the past;
- are reflecting on corporate strategies to develop internationally.